Sunday, October 25, 2015

Audience and Genre

This blog post discusses the target audience of my 3'rd project, the places I could publish my research, and links to examples of these ideas.

Lund, John. "Pets at the Movies." 10/13/15 via John Lund Photography
Audience 1:

Obviously the primary audience involved will be sports fans, and specifically those who follow cycling closely. They will be interested for more input on the Froome controversy, simply because it died down, and was never resolved. Also, going forwards into future cycling competitions it is an important reminder of what major scandal happened previously.

For this audience I could publish my research in more sports specific venues, such as a sports dedicated website or a sports journal. 

Examples:

Sports website:
Sports Journal (Just examples of Journals, these are also websites but I could publish research in an actual journal form."
Sports Illustrated
The Ride Journal (This link opens to the Ride Journal homepage, where you can download the past versions of the actual Journal, as an example.)

Audience 2:

Another audience I may reach is less sports specific, and more controversy specific. This audience is the type of people who are very interested in news, related to all venues, such as people who read newspapers consistently, watch the new on TV, or are active in social media.

For this audience I can publish my research and opinions through more wider venues, such as more general news sources or social media.

News:
Social Media

1 comment:

  1. We wanted working hyperlinks to specific articles or examples of public arguments from the websites here....

    ReplyDelete