Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project 3 Draft

This blog post includes two links to the peer reviews that I did, and then a reflection based on feedback I received in the peer review process.

Schoenly, Lorry. "Peer Review." 11/14/15 via Wordpress

1. Grace reviewed my draft.

2. The feedback I received was very straightforwards and clear. I understood everything that was included. I thought it was accurate, and I would've given myself similar scores.

3. For the most part my argument needs the most work. Most of my work so far has to do with genre and context, which is aimed towards setting up the audience. However, I still need to add a ton of content related to argument.

4. I feel like I have solid direction moving forwards, and have a good idea of what needs to be added to strengthen my project.

1 comment: